Perfumery course in TaiwanThursday, 16 December 2021 News
Since 2015, ISIPCA and Yuan Liu International have been partnering in organizing high-quality perfumery classes in Taipei, Taiwan and Shanghai, Mainland China, teaching about the beauty of french perfumery.
In September 2021, facing the Covid-19 pandemic issue, we successfully organized an online version of the course by shipping all the materials and perfume samples directly to Taiwan. Students could gather at Yuan Liu’s venue and attend the class led online by our expert Axelle Frachon, an ISIPCA graduate.
ISIPCA and Yuan Liu have decided to organize another class in May 2022, keeping the online format!
The class will last 18 hours, during which the participants will learn about a variety of subjects, such as:
- The sense of smell (how the nose knows)
- What are the olfactive families?
- The history of perfumery (features historic fragrances provided by the Osmothèque)
- The perfumery language
- The raw materials extraction techniques
- How to write a brief
But more than that, participants will have the chance to take part in hands-on activities, and will work on a pot-pourri workshop and the creation of perfume. Thanks to the materials and samples shipped, each example can be smelled by the participants as if they were here!
When will it take place?
The course is currently scheduled May 5th, 6th, 7th and May 19th, 20th and 21st 2022.
For registrations and enquiries, you may reach out to Yuan Liu International.
For more information about the course, you can visit the website yuanliuschool.com.
Testimonials from participants
- The course content is very professional and understandable.
- The instructor is professional, patient, and the team is great too!
- It's like a dream come true to be able to smell some perfumes that are not easy to get. Also impressed by the instructor's teaching style.