Art of Cosmetics "à la française"
Cosmetics is an art "à la française" and part of a lifestyle that "inspires dreams".
How to apply
- Application Form : signed and ID copy
- Online payment
Prerequisites & Enrolment details
- One month before opening and according to availability
- Anyone wishing to learn about cosmetic Science student, arts or literature Professionals wishing to develop their knowledge of cosmetic
- Learn about the technical principles of cosmetic products formulation (skin care and make-up).
- Learn the evaluation methods of a cosmetic product
- Know the steps of a cosmetic product development and the various industrial stakeholders
- Discover the various positions and companies
- Cosmetic markets insights
- Consequences and effects
- The skin biology (structure and types)
- Formulation : Gel, Shampoo, Emulsions, Powders, Lipsticks, mascaras Development
- The cosmetic products development cycle
- Innovation and trends
- Formulation essentials
- Basics of laws & regulations From creation to commercialization
- The main steps
- The commercialization : French notoriety, outlets, category management, distribution networks.
Number of trainees enrolled at ISIPCA per year: 500
Customer satisfaction rate on the training course: 88%
- Conferences, questions answers
- Workshops in subgroups
- Olfactive evaluation of raw materials and cosmetic products
- Formulation in a dedicated cosmetic laboratory (personal care and make-up).
- Fully equipped plenary rooms
- Site visit
- Online quizz
Funding modalities and qualification criteria
- Online payment
- Company funding, Personal funding
Updated on March 25th 2021