Art of perfumery "à la française"
La parfumerie est un art à la française et s'inscrit dans un art de vivre qui fait rêver.
How to apply
- Application Form : signed and ID copy
- Online payment
Prerequisites & Enrolment details
- Application dates: 10 days before opening and according to availability
- Anyone wishing to learn about perfumery
- Science student, arts or literature
- Professionals wishing to develop their knowledge of perfumery
From Monday 04 July 2022 to Saturday 16 July 2022
- Learn about the technical principles of perfume formulation
- Learn the evaluation methods of a perfume
- Know the steps of a perfume development and the various industrial participants
- Discover the perfumer’s various professional opportunities and positions
The History of perfumery
- From antiquity until today
- Modern perfumery
- Haute Couture and perfumery
- Perfumery Democratization
The main fragrance families
- Discovery of famous raw materials
- Olfaction of emblematic perfumes belonging to fragrance families.
- Perfume evaluation and description
Raw materials olfaction / formulation initiation
- Discovery of main natural raw materials
- Discovery or synthetic raw materials
- Formulation essentials
- Basics of laws & regulations
From creation to commercialization
- Understand the brief
- Creation characteristics
- Commercializing a perfume
The Strong points
Number of trainees enrolled at ISIPCA per year: 500
Customer satisfaction rate on the training course: 88%
- Conferences, questions answers.
- Workshops in subgroups.
- Olfactive evaluation of raw materials and products.
- Formulation in a perfumery laboratory
- Fully equipped plenary rooms
- Site visit
- Quizz after each session
Funding modalities and qualification criteria
- Online payment
- Company funding, Personal funding
Updated on March 25th 2021