Panoramic view of the school ISIPCA at Versailles, near Paris in France
A choice that guarantees your future
Founded in 1970 by Jean-Jacques GUERLAIN, ISIPCA, an institution of tertiary education has been managed since 1984 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile de France, leader in the field of vocational training with its “savoir-faire” and extensive network of companies.
In the span of 45 years, ISIPCA has become nationally and internationally recognized for its vocational courses and research in Perfumery, Cosmetics and Food Flavours.
- ISIPCA proposes a wide range of courses allowing to achieve various educational levels from Baccalaureate to Master levels.
- Renowned Scientific & Technical Vocational programmes emphasizing Formulation, Olfaction & Sensory Evaluation.
- Business oriented vocational programmes from Retail Management & Development to International Marketing & Management.
- All of our student programs provides a diploma upon graduation.
Double competence Technical & Management courses
- Safety & International Regulations for perfumery and cosmetic products.
- For non-French speaking students : The European Fragrance & Cosmetic Master (EFCM) in partnership with the Versailles University (France) & Padova University (Italy)
- Since 2003, member of the ERASMUS+ programme which permits the trainees to do a 6-month industrial placement in a European country to reinforce and enhance their skills & talents in a foreign country.
- More than 30 training programs from beginner to advanced levels in Perfumery, Cosmetics & Food Flavours.
- Tailor-made courses : adapted to our customers specific needs.
Unique Facilities – Dedicated to Education & Research
- 14 entirely refurbished laboratories for fine & functional perfumery, cosmetics & make-up, food flavours, physical-chemical analysis, sensory evaluation.
- A computer room – open to all students, equipped with English language soft-ware programmes.
- A beauty centre dedicated to body care, skin care & make-up.
- A library – rich in ressources : catalogue on-line, the French Perfumers Society’s library, professional data bases, numerous specialized magazines on perfumery, cosmetics & food flavours….
Our Dynamic Partners - 500 companies who trust us.
The involvement of the perfumery, cosmetic & food flavour professional associations, members of the school board : FEBEA - Federation of the Beauty Industry; PRODAROM – National Union of the Manufacturers of natural aromatic raw materials; SNIAA- National Union for the Food Flavour Industry; UIC – Union of the Chemical Industries; Cosmetic Valley; SFP- French Perfumers Society; SFC- French Cosmetology Society; ANIA- National Association of the Food Industry; AEAE- Old scholars Association with more than 3500 members worldwide.
A Diversity of Talents for an Innovative Pedagogy
Our teaching staff are experts from the different professional fields.
Our university and tertiary partners: The University of Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, The University of Padova (Italy), ESSEC, EBI, ESCOM, AgroParitech UVSQ.
Conferences & Industrial visits
Sandwich Courses & Occupationnal Integration
80% of our students have their “host companies” before starting their courses.
83% of our students integrate the work force at the end of their studies.