Student life at ISIPCA - Transport and Access
Different services are available for ISIPCA students:
- Accomodations at flat rate for a year-round, near the campus.
- Blackboard is our LMS available for each student.
- Lifetime ISIPCA Gmail account and G Suite for each student.
- 35 computer workstations are available every day in the I.T. room.
- The broadband wifi network is connected to the high speed optical fiber and deployed on all the buildings.
- A paper and virtual library offers an extensive collection of documents on perfumery, cosmetics and food flavourings, as well as a collection of general publications, and access to specialized databases.
- A convivial meeting place in the centre of the school where you can also eat, work and chill.
Cultures from the world
ISIPCA is a world-renowned school that attracts and trains people from all around the world.
Cultural diversity promotes exchanges and complementarity of projects.
It is a flexibility and openness that promotes international exchanges and develops a network of students and alumni around the world.
A place like nowhere else
The school is established at Versailles, near Paris in France.
We enjoy a quiet place close to many airports and train stations.
Versailles, well knowed for its Castle, is also the world cradle of fragrance.
You will love to stroll through the city and the castle park in the footsteps of Marie-Antoinette.
Access to ISIPCA by public transport
- Saint-Lazare train station: SNCF train - line L to Versailles Rive Droite
- Montparnasse train station: SNCF train - line N to Versailles Chantiers
- RER line C7 / C8: arrival Versailles Chantiers
- RER line C5: arrival Versailles Château Rive Gauche
- From Versailles Rive Droite train station or Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station: Bus 3 (get off at "De Bange" or "Saint-Jean" or "Place La Boulaye" station) or Bus 1 (get off at "De Bange" station) within 700 metres walking distance to ISIPCA.
- From Versailles Chantiers train station: Bus 1 (get off at "De Bange" station) or Bus 4 (get off at "Général Mangin" station) within 700 metres walking distance to ISIPCA.
- From Viroflay Gare Rive Gauche: Bus 7 (get off at the "Château de la Maye" station within 5 metres walking distance to ISIPCA).
Access by personal vehicle
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, 45,7 km and 3 main steps:
- Autoroute A1, direction Paris Porte de la Chapelle
- Périphérique Ouest (Sortie Rouen A13)
- Autoroute A13 sortie Versailles-Centre
- From Paris Orly airport, 27,8 km et 4 main steps:
- Autoroute A6 - Direction Paris
- Autoroute A86 - Direction Versailles
- Sortie Versailles Centre
- Direction Gare Rive Droite - Quartier Glatigny
- ISIPCA school rules and policies (145.57 KB)