Technical and Scientific
Trade and Marketing
European Fragrance and Cosmetics Master - University degree
EVALUATE - FORMULATE - MARKET - MANAGE
Entry level :
Dates of selections
- First campaign: April (Closing of registration: March 23th)
- Second campaign (according to the seats available): May
(Closing of registration: May 7th)
Pre-requisites / conditions of registration
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy (delivering 180 ECTS) or any other relevant Science Diploma recognized by The university of Versailles and the University of Padua (Italy)
- Professional experience in Fragrance or in Cosmetic is not required.
- Fluent in English : English proficiency test scores required (TOEFL iBT: 80).
- Full-time : Any candidat meeting the prerequisites and with a strong interest in Fragrance and in Cosmetic
- No age limit
Date of training
September 26, 2022 to December 15, 2024
How to apply
- Motivation file
- Online individual motivation Interview if required
- Payment of a 30% deposit
Referencing of the course
- Porfessional Certification - Level 7 in Europe.
- University degree
Financing methods & ELIGIBILITY PROVISIONS
- Registration fees: 200€
- The registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid online when submitting you application.
- 30% of 11 700€ to be paid upon acceptation
Tuition fees: 21 200€ for 2 years
- 1st year : 11 900€
- 2nd year : 9 300€
- 21,000 € for 2-year course of study. Deposit of 30% to be paid to the eligibility and the balance before the first day of class. Possibility to pay the balance in 5 installments over the year, resulting in a surcharge of 300 € per school year. A French bank account is required in order to benefit this possibility.
- 200 € for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of perfume raw materials and cosmetics
- Understanding the art of formulation
- Learn the stages of product development
- Pilot a marketing project
- Achieve competitive intelligence and benchmark
First year UVSQ/ISIPCA) in Versailles, France (650 hours of teaching)
- Cosmetic topics - 30%
- Perfumery topics - 30%
- Scientific topics - 20%
- Registration & Quality - 10%
- Perfumery & Cosmetic General Culture - 10%
Second year (MBM Padova) in Padua, Italy
- Three electives dedicated to the Fragrance & Cosmetic Industries : new product development, environmental management & regulatory affairs, operations management in the Industry - 30%
- Accounting & Finance - 10%
- Management in Organisations - 10%
- Marketing Management & Customer Behaviour - 10%
- Operations Management - 10%
- Advanced topics in Management - 10%
- Strategic Management of the Enterprise - 10%
- Business Plan - 10%
- Oct - Nov 15: 2-months remotely courses
- Nov 15 - May: Online and face-to-face courses, Olfaction lectures, Cosmetic and Fragrance pratical works in the laboratory, team work and oral presentations at ISIPCA and UVSQ ( Versailles, France)
- Sep - Feb: online and face-to-face courses (Padoua, Italy)
- Mar - Oct : 4 months Cosmetic or Fragrance worldwide internship
- Dec : Internship oral presentation at UVSQ (Versailles, France)
- Specifc Laboratoires dedicated to formulation of fragrances, sensory analysis and analytical chemistry
- Resource center specializing in perfumery, cosmetics and favlors, databases on ingredients
- Computer room, Blackboard for online courses, specialized MOOCs.
- Laboratories in analytical chemistry and perfumes of the Côte d'Azur University (Grasse campus)
- Oral presentation
- Practical work
- Group project presentation
- Oral internship presentation
Graduation rate : 100 % (promotion 2020)
Integration rate : 50 % (promotion 2019)
- A University Diploma majoring in Fragrance & Cosmetics - EFCM (Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin (UVSQ) / ISIPCA)
- A Master in Business & Management, specific fragrance and cosmetic sector industry - MBM (Università degli Studi di Padova)
As part of its Equity and Inclusion policy, and in accordance with the provisions of Law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005 for the equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities, ISIPCA is committed to respecting accessibility standards for people with disabilities and to proposing adapted accommodation for training courses.
Updated on November 30, 2021.