Technical and Scientific
Msc in Flavouring Expertise Formulation & Applications
English-taught Postgraduate Program
Entry level :
Dates of selections
- March (closing of registration: February 26th)
Second campaign (according to the seats available):
- June (Closing of registration: May 12th)
Pre-requisites / Admission Requirements
- Graduate level: Master’s Degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food technology, Food Science)
- Professional experience in Flavors or Food technology is not required but recommended.
- Fluent in English : English proficiency test scores required for non-native speakers (IELTS: 6.5 or TOEFL iBT: 85 or TOEIC: 850)
Full-time : Any candidat meeting the prerequisites and with a strong interest in Flavors Formulation & Food applications
Date of training
September 26, 2022 to November 30, 2023
Referencing of the course
- Titre RNCP 26943 : Manager des process de création et de développement des produits Parfum, Cosmétique et Arômes alimentaires
- RNCP 26943 - level 7
Financing methods & ELIGIBILITY PROVISIONS
- Registration fees: 200€
- The registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid online when submitting you application.
- 30% of 10 250€ to be paid upon acceptation
- Tuition fees: 10 250€ for 1 years
- 200 € for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.
- Develop a current knowledge of global flavouring products markets, key players and consumer trends
- Develop olfaction and taste skills
- Acquire an expertise in olfaction or tasting, ingredients and raw materials, flavor composition
- Understand and master flavors formulation process
- Uphold safety regulation and execute quality processes
- Develop your know-how in a company thanks to a 6-month internship/work placement
1-year training at ISIPCA, Versailles,
France: 450 hours of teaching
Courses - Hours (%) - ECTS
- Olfaction/Gustation - 25% - 9 ECTS
- Food flavoring (Flavouring Formulation for sweet or salty products, Food application) - 30% - 13 ECTS
- Sciences (Advanced Chemistry, Food technology, Sensorial Analysis) - 20% - 9 ECTS
- Product Safety evaluation (Regulation, Quality management, Hygiene and Food safety) - 15% - 9 ECTS
- Food Flavouring project development - 10% - 5 ECTS
- PROFESSIONAL LECTURES - 20 hours
- Professional internship/work placement - 5 to 6 months - 15 ECTS
- Oct - Nov 15: 2-months remotely courses
- Nov 15 - Feb 15: Online and face-to-face courses, pratical works in the laboratory, team work and oral presentations at ISIPCA
- March - Oct : 4 to 6 months Fragrance worldwide internship
- Full-time : Teaching is provided face-to-face and remotely.
- The program is taught in English.
- Professional period : 5 to 6-month internship or work placement worldwide (between March 2023 to September 2023)
- Specific Laboratoires dedicated to formulation of flavors and food applications, sensory analysis and analytical chemistry
- Resource center specializing in perfumery, cosmetics and favlors, databases on ingredients
- Computer room, Blackboard for online courses, specialized MOOCs.
- Oral presentation
- Practical work
- Group project presentation
- Oral internship presentation
As part of its Equity and Inclusion policy, and in accordance with the provisions of Law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005 for the equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities, ISIPCA is committed to respecting accessibility standards for people with disabilities and to proposing adapted accommodation for training courses.
Updated on November 30, 2021.